Possible pregnancy? Ok, here goes. Back in oct of last year I had a positive hpt, but about six weeks later I had a miscarriage, or so I assumed, getting my menstrual cycle. Then I didn't get a cycle again after that for about 2 months. Now it gets st

Agree with Dr. F. Menstrual irregularities are not uncommon and anovulatory cycle is a common cause. If you miss more than two periods it would be time to see your doctor. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time. You may consider implanted contraceptive or an IUD.
Consult this site.
http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/menstruation/conditioninfo/Pages/causes.aspx
.
Hello. . Hello. I can't diagnose your symptoms. Your last menses was about 10 weeks ago, you note enlargement of abdomen and breast tenderess with four negative home pregnancy tests. You have a back problem which is presumably painful? (since you are taking medication for it and your abdomen is hard. I would recommend having this assessed. Am concerned about why your abdomen would be hard. A serum pregnancy test can be performed when you are evaluated.