I am on my cycle and my partner was sucking/biting my nipple and a very little white discharge came out. Why? It looked like a small pimple were popped. On another occasion he was doing the same thing and clear discharge came out

In brief: This

This may be galactorrhea.
Galactorrhea occurs when there are milk secretions from both nipples and it is not because of breast-feeding. The milk can flow spontaneously or with sucking or pinching of the nipple. There may be a tiny amount of fluid or a greater amount. This is abnormal if it occurs in a male but can be physiologic in a female. There are many medications that can cause galactorrhea. If it is only from one side, would recommend that this be evaluated.

In brief: This

This may be galactorrhea.