0 answers: I dislocated my elbow last sat & now my hand is getting really swollen, with a bluish tinge. Is this normal? I can feel my fingers, but it's difficult to bend my wrist up because my hand is so fat. It's 1:30am in the morning. How serious is th

Hello, . Hello, i don't know if you had your elbow treated or not. I would be concerned that there may be some vascular issue which is preventing fluids from draining from your hand. I do recommend that this be evaluated.
If . If this was truly an elbow dislocation, these are serious injuries and need to get evaluated and treated by a specialist. See someone as soon as possible. Best of luck.