Is a pregnancy test an option? Slight nausea, breasts are heavy & feel full, heartburn, my nipples have been leaking, both breasts leaking, feeling slightly light headed mostly towards the end of the day, sudden exhaustion no matter how much sleep I get

As . As doctors, the first thing we do when we hear that a fertile woman is having a missed period or abnormal spotting, we check a pregnancy test. You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period and a doctor's test is accurate around the time of your next period. Either way, you should give your doctor a call. If you are pregnant, then it's important that you start your prenatal care. If you are not pregnant, then your symptoms may be due to a hormone imbalance and you should be seen and evaluated for that problem. Good luck!