I would like to reduce the size of my breasts - what is the best way to do that?

Dr. Michael Flax
In brief: Plasic surgery
Women with large breasts often have back and neck pain, and often have to wear a bra in bed.
Life style is often affected. If you havebreast pain, back or neck pain, and want a breast reduction, most insurances will pay for it. I have referred many large breasted women for this procedure. I have yet to see anyone who has regretted it.

In brief: Plasic surgery
Dr. Michael Flax
Dr. Michael Flax
Dr. Bryan McIntosh
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Breast Reduction
Breast reduction surgery is the surgical procedure plastic surgeons perform that results in the highest patient satisfaction.
It is the most effective method of reducing breast size.

In brief: Breast Reduction
Dr. Bryan McIntosh
Dr. Bryan McIntosh
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham