How long can I expect my teeth to stay white after laser teeth whitening? Assuming i take regular care of my teeth, and avoid smoking and excessive coffee and tea, about how long can I expect to wait until having the procedure done again? .

Dr. Michael Dolby
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: 6-12 months!

When you take out smoking, large amounts of coffee, wine and other surface staining products, your whitening can last a very long time.
You can extend this with regular touch ups 2-3 times per year. This is as easy as wearing your whitening trays 2-3 nights per year to maintain your color!

In brief: 6-12 months!

Dr. Michael Dolby
Dr. Michael Dolby

In brief: Although

Although everyone is different, at a minimum one year, maybe more.
As you already know, whitening doesn't last forever.

In brief: Although

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Jonathan Stone
Dentistry

In brief: I

I assume when you say 'laser' whitening, you mean zoom or britesmile whitening.
This is not a laser, but a strong light. I tell patients it is normal to need 'touch-up's' about every 6 months with takehome trays to keep the smile bright. Heavy coffee/tea/smokers may need to use the takehome trays a bit more often.

In brief: I

Dr. Jonathan Stone
Dr. Jonathan Stone

In brief: Boston, My

Boston, my experience has been that it is completely variable, 2 months to 2 years or so.
The results never go away, they just diminish with time. When providing "laser" teeth whitening in my office we fabricate custom desensitizing trays that are then used as touchup trays. These will restore that day of treatment look. Hope this is helpful, michael i. Wollock, dmd, agd fellow dentistry at suburban square 610-649-0313 www.Dentistryatsuburbansquare.Com.

In brief: Boston, My

Dr. Michael Wollock
Dr. Michael Wollock
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dentistry

In brief: Brite

Brite smile used to say "two to three years depending on your lifestyle.
" if you drink a lot of red wine or other dark staining foods it will not last as long as if you avoid these things.

In brief: Brite

Dr. Alan Zweig
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology