If I'm only 25 do I need to worry about breast cancer?

Maybe. If you have a strong family history of breast cancer, you may be at increased risk. Talk to your doctor regarding genetic counseling, specifically for the brca gene. If, however, you don't have such a history, self breast exams monthly until age 40, then self exams + mammograms yearly, should detect an early very unusual mass for your age. After menopause, risk of breast cancer is age related.
Not too much. You should know your family history and your risks. It would be rare for a 25 year old to develop breast cancer. If you have concerns you should see your physician who can answer your questions and perform an exam.