After 3 collision chain car accident, i develop such symptoms but gradually it is worsen instead improved over days. My forehead keeps poundind badly. The above orbit area gave me a soothing pain. The right eye also gave me a pin and needles pain over an

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Pain

Pain in the head or other areas after a car accident must be taken seriously.
Pain from trauma can cause headache, vomiting and other symptoms. If a patient has had injury from a car accident with persistent symptoms, they should have an evaluation by their medical provider. Some patients do get concussive type symptoms or what is called "whiplash", from the movement of the head/neck during a car accident.

In brief: Pain

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Ronald Herring
Anesthesiology

In brief: And the question is?

You need a CT of the head and neck to look for damaged/subluxed vertebrae, nerve compression and to rule out a subdural hematoma.
Get evaluated sooner than later.

In brief: And the question is?

Get evaluated sooner than later.
Dr. Ronald Herring
Dr. Ronald Herring
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery