I have large breasts and I've been having a strange pain in one of them. Am I at increased risk of having breast cancer?

Probably not. Breast pain, also called mastalgia, is a common problem. Women with large breasts sometimes have strain on the ligaments supporting the breasts which can cause pain. A more supportive bra sometimes helps. If pain persists or your breast becomes red or swollen, you should see a healthcare provider.
Depends. Pain is not a common symptom of breast cancer. You risk depends on family history, personal history, estrogen replacements, and other factors. You should discuss your concerns with your friend primary care physician.
Possible-see your Dr. Any new abnormal felling or lump should be evaluated. In general, pain is related to noncancerous conditions but in some case there can be a cancer present. Contact your pcp or gynecologist who can refer you to a breast surgeon, general surgeon or a breast center.