I will like to lose weight i would like to loose weight especilly belly fat i was wondering if liponeze would be a good pill to take also am taking pills for high blood pressure wil this afected me. Or what else can I take to lose belly fat and weight

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: The

The answer to what will help you lose fat and weight, does not have to do with what kind of pill you will take, it's what doesn't go into your mouth.
A healthy way to eat is to know what suits your life style. With a little dedicated time from your side, you can do the same. Good luck from nyc for more info visit www.Drgrossman.Com.

In brief: The

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Michael Edwards
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Proper

Proper diet and exercise in proper amounts are the best and safest means to lose weight.
Dr. Edwards.

In brief: Proper

Dr. Edwards.
Dr. Michael Edwards
Dr. Michael Edwards
Dr. Steven Seres