Have i ground down to the insides of my teeth due to bruxism? I've noticed recently that i can see what i think is a different layer of my teeth due to nightly grinding due to bruxism. The teeth don't hurt, but they do look different. .

In brief: It

It is very possible that you have, especially if the color is a little darker. Consult with a trusted dentist in your area to determine what can be done to protect those teeth and the others you have from further damage.
A bruxism guard could be the answer for you.

In brief: It

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. G Funari
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: In

In addition to the information provided above, teeth worn down due to bruxism will exhibit flattening of their chewing surfaces.

In brief: In

Dr. G Funari
Dr. G Funari
Dr. Jack Hinkle