I have had the flu my daughter tested positive for influnza a now my neck is stiff and I am having neck pains with the flu I was vomiting coughing and had a sore throat

Influenza . Influenza is really peaking all across this country right now, and I am sorry that you are both having to go through this. Neck pain can be caused by muscular pain and sore throat. Advil or tylenol, (acetaminophen) or even warm packs, will usually help. Of course with neck pain there is always the concern of meningitis. Patients with meningitis may also have headache, vomiting, fever, and rash, and if those symptoms existed then the patient should contact their physician.
See doctor. It may be just flu, however, your symptoms warrant medical evaluation. Unless your symptoms are abating, you should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. Drink plenty of water or juice to stay hydrated, you may take acetaminophen if you have fever.