Why might I have rapid heart rate and my blood pressure goes up i experiece rapid heart beat , uncontrollable shaking, dry mouth dehydration, tired and chills and cold feeling and fear and anxiety

Dr. Grant Phipps
Dentistry

In brief: Visit MD

I'm a dds but you need to visit your md about your symptoms.
You could be developing symptoms of acute or chronic anxiety disorder. All of the symptoms can be side effects of your body producing adreniline at times that aren't natural or when you dont need it. Tell your md about possible recent new stresses in your life. Good luck and there are meds that can help you immeditely. Good luck.

In brief: Visit MD

Dr. Grant Phipps
Dr. Grant Phipps
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You may be dealing with low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), medication/drugs side effects, and/or a panic or anxiety attacks.
You should visit your primary care provider for a complete work up, diagnosis, and treatment. All the best.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine