Will it be more difficult to get pregnant when I stop taking the birth control pill?

Dr. Richard Chudacoff
In brief: No
Actually, it should probably be easier as combined oral contraception increases sex hormone binding globulin.
This protein soaks up hormones that can interfere with ovulation. I will often have my patients on coc for 60 days prior to using ovulation induction agents, in order to increase shbg. On the other hand, the older you get, the harder to get pregnant, so it depends your age when ttc.

In brief: No
Dr. Richard Chudacoff
Dr. Richard Chudacoff
Dr. Paula Hillard
In brief: NO!
There is no evidence that taking the pill will affect your ability to get pregnant.
In fact, there is some evidence that it may help to preserve your fertility.

In brief: NO!
Dr. Paula Hillard
Dr. Paula Hillard
Dr. Jane Van Dis