Are genital warts and HPV the same thing? If I have some small bumps around my genitals, does that mean I have hpv? How can I tell if it's genital warts or just a rash? .

Yes/maybe/ hard to. All genital warts are due to one of at least 4 strains of HPV. They can start out as small blebs and grow to branch like cauliflower clusters over time. The process takes weeks to months. If they are just small bumps now only a trip to the doc could sort this out.
Hello. . Hello. Human papilloma virus (hpv) can lead to venereal warts or condylomata acuminate. Not everyone with hpv will develop a wart. I can't diagnose your lesions, but a doctor should be able to make a diagnosis through history, examination and any indicated laboratory tests.