Can I get a facial (with extractions) after having radiesse? I get monthly facials that include extractions. Now I'm considering radiesse on my cheeks. Can I still get my facials, or would all the massaging cause problems? .

Massage Radiesse (dermal fillers) Immediate massage or facial might not be done but after 3 days you can have facials with extractions.
Facial p/Radiesse. Treatment with Radiesse (dermal fillers) does not negate having a facial treatment with extractions. I would wait at least a month prior to significant massage or manipulation of the face for the purposes of extractions. Please make sure to check with your cosmetic surgeon regarding any precautions and recommendations they prefer.
I . I would suggest that you either skip a month of facials, or get the Radiesse (dermal fillers) done within a few days of your facial and tell the person giving you the facial to avoid the area at your next facial. The product is pliable at first, so we can shape it when it is first placed. You should be fine with getting a facial a few weeks after the injections. But, to be absolutely sure, contact Radiesse (dermal fillers) and ask them.