My friend is 21 , he has a breathing problems the problems started suddenly and was just at night, he was feel can't breath and his heart stop working for a couple seconds! he went to the emergency and make some medical imaging but nothing wrong with him

Dr. Sanjay Agarwal
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology

In brief: Check

Check for sleep apnea as well.

In brief: Check

Check for sleep apnea as well.
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal

In brief: Hi.

Hi. I can't diagnose your friend's problem. Asthma is often worse late at night or in the wee hours of the morning.
When people are evaluated in the emergency room, treatments are given to rapidly help. However, there is not usually continual follow up with the same provider. Both asthma and brochitis can present with wheezing and coughing. I recommend that he see a pulmonary doctor who can do some specific breathing tests on him. Pulmonologists specialize in care of the lung. If your friend is having to use his inhaler through out the day; that suggests that his symptoms are not well controlled.

In brief: Hi.

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine