Is it safe to use birth control pills if I smoke?

No. Combining oral contraceptive pills and tobacco use, especially if age is 35 or greater, is not safe. Women need to stop smoking for their own sake and that of their children, present or future. There are many expert answers on tobacco cessation on the site; simply search for them and let me know if we can help support your efforts.
No. Not if you are 35 or older. You can use the mini ill however or estrogen free methods.
No. Your risk for blood clots and strokes increase if you are smoking especially if you are over 35 years old.