On my lower eye lid where that tiny hole is, it's swollen & red, the redness is spreading down my face. Should i be worried? I think I have a stye but i don't know, I have had them before

Dr. William Goldstein
Ophthalmology

In brief: It

It may be a stye, because there are glands near that 'hole' which is the entrance to your tear drain system. Or it may be an infection of the lacrimal (tear drainage) system. Hot compresses will help both, but if it gets worse in the next 24-48 hours, you should see an ophthalmologist for treatment.
Antibiotic drops with a little steroid mixed in works well for both of these problems. If medical treatment does not work, in-office minor procedures can be done for both problems.

In brief: It

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: It

It sounds like early cellulitis (bacterial skin infection) of the lid.
You need to see an ophthalmologist for evaluation and to obtain antibiotics as soon as possible.

In brief: It

Dr. John Kim
Ophthalmology

In brief: It

It sounds like your lacrimal punctum and canalicular is infected.
You need to see an ophthalmologist for an evaluation and obtain antibiotics.

In brief: It