When i tan my face breaks out in a red blemish. I have pale, senstive, acne prone skin. I have read that tanning helps acne, but when i tan my face turns red and itchs. It says red for days. What can I do to help my face from turning red? I've read that w

Dr. Michael Kulick
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Photosensitive?

There are people that are very sensitive to sunlight and react like an allergic reaction.
Given your experience, you see a dermatologist. You also may be suffering from rosacea.

In brief: Photosensitive?

Dr. Michael Kulick
Dr. Michael Kulick
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: I

I would see a dermatologist b/c it is difficult to tell without a clinical examination, but perhaps you have rosacea? Read more about rosacea and treatment options at the link below.
I hope that helps a little!

In brief: I

I hope that helps a little!
Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward