I have been having some symptoms please help me to get some idea of what may be going on my symptoms are tingling all over, shaking mostly in hands and and arms, back pain, off-balance, weakness, fatigue, and sometimes my vision gets blurry and then corre

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: When

When a patient has new symptoms, it can be helpful to write the symptoms down so that their primary care doctor can carefully evaluate the symptoms.
Keeping a journal of when the patient's symptoms occur, in relation to time of day, eating, and activity can be helpful. The primary care doctor should be aware of all of the patient's medications and any herbal supplements. Family history can be helpful information as well. Any new or ongoing symptoms should be discussed with the primary care physician.

In brief: When

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Vikram Patel