My mom had a stroke and is taking a lot of medication and i want to know if it is safe or not. Lisinopril 10 mg 1 per day omeprazole 20 mg 1 per day crestor 10 mg tizanidine 4 mg 2 times per day trazodone

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: As

As far as I am aware, there are no drug interactions between any of the above listed medications.
Each one has it's own side effect profile, which should have been included when the medication was picked up. As far as safety, all of the above are approved by the food and drug administration (fda) and have been used for some time. If you have specific safety questions or concernes consult her pharmacist or doctor. All the best.

In brief: As

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine