My husband's blood sugar is 572. Should I seek immediate medical care for him. He was diagnosed about a month ago with diabetes but his doctor has not prescribed insulin or medication so we have no way to bring itdown.

I'm . I'm sorry i just saw your question for the first time now! 572 is dangerously high and yes, you should seek medical attention - especially if you have no means to lower it. Either call his doctor or go to the emergency room. I hope he got the help he needed and he is doing ok!