Is there over-the-counter treament for scabies itching every where.

Pathology

In brief: See doctor

You may something other than scabies.
It would be prudent to get examined, preferably by a dermatologist.

In brief: See doctor

You may something other than scabies.
Dr. Harry Greenberg
Dermatology

In brief: Permetherin

Permetherin is the medication used to treat scabies.
There is a pill that can treat it also. It's possible that you don't have scabies, however, my suggestion is that you be seen by a medical professional, preferably a dermatologist to see why you are itching and if there are scabies mites that they can see under the microscope. Scabies typically shows up on the creases of the wrists, between the fingers and in the skin folds. Many times when someone has scabies, there are multiple other close contacts affected.

In brief: Permetherin