Can I use an internal vaginal cream while on nuva ring I am 20 and newly on nuva ring, i was diagnosed with a yeast infection 3 days ago. I took the pill fluconazole and now my doctor gave me 7 day vaginal cream (clotrimazole) to help. Can I use this inte

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: There

There is no contraindication to using Clotrimazole vaginal cream ring while NuvaRing is in place.
If you don't feel comfortable, you can try Fluconazole alone and monitor for resolution of your symptoms, and if the symptoms are still present then you can try the Clotrimazole cream. Best of luck.

In brief: There