Will the suture method of Asian eyelid surgery last as long as the incision method? I've heard the crease from the suture method can fall out over time. Is that true? Does it happen because of a bad procedure or from something the patient does? Or is the

I'm . I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "suture method" vs "incision method". There are barbed sutures that are used for various lifting procedures but most of these have fallen out of favor for lack of long term stability. The tried and true method of incisions and sutures is the gold standard.
Asian blepharoplasty. An incisional procedure is more definitive. Suture extrusion is a possibility for either method. Have your eyelids evaluated by a board certified surgeon with expertise in these procedures.
A . A surgical repair generally invoves a surgical adhesion which is more likely to have greater longevity than the suture method for asian eyelid repair.