Is the small bulge under my right rib cage cancerous? It's just a slight bulge under my right rib cage and it's causing a sharp pain. The pain is constant but when I laugh the pain also comes

Hello. . Hello. I am not able to visualize what area of the torso you are referring to. However, most of us have an area that is just below the breast bone that can feel like a bulge. It is called the xiphoid process and it is cartilage that is attached to the base of the breastbone or sternum. It can become inflammed and sore. If you are feeling something different and it appears to be a mass; i suggest getting it checked out by your doctor. Not all bumps are cancerous.