Could it be inattentive adhd? I've gone to two different doctors about excessive fatique. I'm a college student, and i sleep twice as much as all of my friends. Some of them call me narcoleptic, although i know i'm not. The first doctor ran blood tests to

Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Unlikely

Inattentive adhd doesn't make you sleep more, and it's not something you "catch" in college.
Unproductive sleep and chronic fatigue can cause forgetfulness and other symptoms that look like inattentive adhd. Try an allergist or endocrine specialist. Something clearly is not working right with your body.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I can not diagnose your cause for fatigue or tell if you have attention deficit disorder. Ask yourself the following.
You said your attention is poor in class and that you sometimes fall asleep when you are supposed to be doing an assignments. Are you losing or forgetting the things you need for school – your homework, your text books, your pen, etc.? Are you getting answers wrong on tests because you are not paying attention to details? May be you are careless? Have your teachers or your parents told you that you don’t seem to be listening to you when they are talking? Are you so bored that you don’t finish your assignments or that you day dream in class? Are you easily distracted? For instance, when the teacher is talking do you start focusing on the bird flying by outside instead? Do you have problems following instructions or staying organized? If many of your answers were yes; you might wish to be evaluated for add.

In brief: Hello.

Dr. Jonathan Jassey