6 days ago i was skating and fell. I now have a bruise on my left leg just below my knee. And where it bruised there's numbness. Should i be concerned?

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You probably injured or compressed a nerve (bruise causing compression) when you fell, which in turn is causing the numbness.
This should improve as the bruising subsides. If it gets worse or you have extreme pain or difficulty walking, see your doctor. In the meantime take advil (ibuprofen) or Ibuprofen to help with pain and to decrease swelling. Take care.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Eric Weisman