Does Effexor have negative side effects if you forget to take it? I forgot to take my 75mg last night and 75mg this morning so i took it this afternoon but i feel very out of it. I can't stand up without feeling dizzy and nauseous and my brain feels like

In brief: Yes,

Yes, this is a well know issue with effexor (venlafaxine).
What is referred to as discontinuation syndrome can occur when one or more doses is missed. Discontinuation symptoms can include: difficulty concentrating, shaking, sweating, headaches, nausea, "brain zaps", irritability, anxiety, depressed moods, hearing things and increased blood pressure. If you miss a dose, take the next one at your next regularly scheduled time. Don't double up on doses to try to catch up. Since I am answerig this 3 days after you asked, you should definately be feeling better by now.

In brief: Yes,

In brief: Yes, it is usual

Just take your daily dose and continue a regular scheduled plan as usual.

In brief: Yes, it is usual

Dr. Adam Smith