What should I do to resistant treatment depression? It is so severe and nothing has worked so far I've tried psychotherapy and all kinds of medication and nothing worked...I have been also having really bad phsyical symptoms like sick feeling, burning, st

In brief: Thorough physical

You need to get a comprehensive, thorough physical exam first.
You may very well have a low thyroid disorder, which may account for the lack of improvement in your illness. You may have a malabsorption disorder. You may need ECT or similar treatment. Maybe maoi's. I recommend going to a local medical school department of psychiatry for a referral for a psychiatrist for a second opinion.

In brief: Thorough physical

Dr. Andrius Baskys
Psychiatry - Geriatric

In brief: There

There are several possibilities that should be considered and the first two that seem to be most obvious are 1.
Your principal problem is not depression and 2. The way your body processes medications is uncommon, which results in a rather large number of significant side effects. To address the first possibility, you should obtain a second opinion from a psychiatrist with established expertise in diagnosis and treatment of depression. The second possibility could be addressed by genetic testing. There is a special testing kit that can determine what genetic variations are present in your liver enzymes that are responsible for elimination of antidepressant drugs. While it is not 100% but most often intolerable side effects of many antidepressants are associated with certain genetic variations in drug elimination enzymes. There might be other possibilities as well and i expect that other physicians participating in this forum will step in to offer their suggestions. I sincerely hope that eventually your problem will be solved.

In brief: There

In brief: Dr

Dr baskys' provided an outstanding response.
Psychiatrists often use antidepressant medications to treat depression. Some recalcitrant depression responds better to mood stabilizers. I don't know if your doctor has tried this class of medication for you. I agree also, that you need a medical workup to determine if there is an organic cause for your symptoms.

In brief: Dr

Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Depression

What medications have you tried - please make a list and give that to a Psychiatrist who can make sense of it.
A complete physical exam by a Primary Care Physician will determine is you have an underlying illness. Psychotherapy will help if you find a Clinical Psychologist with whom you have a good connection.

In brief: Depression

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Tough

It really depends on what you have used and in what combinations; sleep, wake, quite mind.
All the drugs must work together for that end. High dose Folic Acid or a product called deplin; mood stabilizers as mentioned may be the ticket. I generally use lamotrigine. Are you having anxiety with insomnia, it may be worth treating. Ketamine is promising for quick reversal, modafanil is good add.

In brief: Tough