What to do asap for dry nasal passages no moisture at all outside in cool air can breath am being treated for high blood pressure and COPD taking plavix, lisinopril, metoprolol, simmvistatin and terazosin.Recently started spireva and pro air inhalers but

Dr. Tso Chen

In brief: Saline nasal spray

Have you tried saline nasal spray? It is available over-the-counter. It should help to some degree.

In brief: Saline nasal spray

Dr. Tso Chen
Dr. Tso Chen
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Try

Try nasal saline gel or nasal saline spray.
Also vaseline to the inside of the nares with a q-tip can help.If you have not seen a ent(ear, nose, and throat) doctor, you should see one for an evaluation. You may have a deviated septum or enlarged turbinates inside your nose that could be causing your difficulty breathing. There are a few different procedures to correct this problem if present. I hope you find relief soon.

In brief: Try

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology