I had sex there was blood on the condom but it didn't break. She took it off then rubbed my penis there was a cut there. 1. Whats the chances of contracting HIV that way 2. How much blood is needed to get into the cut in order to get infected 3. Whats the

Your . Your asking tough questions. Its not really a matter of how much blood in this instance since she rubbed it right on a cut. I don't want to alarm you....But if there was infected HIV blood fluid it could transmit. Its great that you tested negative at 3 weeks. The protocol is 3 months then 6 months after that for testing. I would recommend another test in 3 weeks....Then 6 months after. Its all a matter of viral load in the fluid. If shes positive and not on meds then the chance is much much higher than if shes was taking meds and was undetectable....Then the transmission goes down by >74%.
Little if any risk. The risk depends in part on how likely it is your partner had HIV. If not a sex worker or injection drug user, probably not. Even if she has it, blood on outside of condom isn't worriesome (sex with HIV infected women on their periods is no higher risk than non-menstruating women). Hand-genital contact is risk free. But get that "cut" checked: herpes is the main cause of an open genital sores.