Can I get TMJ after wisdom teeth removal, and cracked teeth? My jaw had always cracked, felt stiff, and grind my teeth. However, after getting my wisdom teeth removed, my jaw cracking, stiffness, and pain got worse. Also, I feel like I am grinding my teet

Prior problem. It sounds like you had a problem prior to the extraction and having your mouth open made it worse. I would suggest seeing a dentist with extensive experience diagnosing and treating tmd in a non surgical way. It is rare for a patient to need surgical or extensive restorative dentistry to fix tmd.
El . El monte, ca: based on your additional information i would suggest that you seek the care of a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon or a dental facial pain specialist who can perform the necessary examination and obtain the necessary imaging to properly diagnose and manage the cause of the symptoms. Tmj stands for temporomandibular joint, the two hinges that control the position and motion of the lower jaw. Disorders with this joint can lead to pinpoint pain in front of the ear, popping or clicking on opening and closing jaw movements and either a closed lock or open lock. Grinding of the teeth (bruxism) is not normally associated with a TMJ disorder, but more commonly with a problem with your occlusion (bite) or muscles associated with the function of the lower jaw. This accounts for your headaches and facial pain on arising as the muscles are working when they should be resting. Stress is usually a precipitating or aggravating factor. Occasionally medical disorders and some drugs can contribute to the problem.
TMJ . Tmj (jaw joint) dysfunction following the removal of wisdom teeth is unusual and usually temporary. If treatment is required, it is usually conservative in nature and includes anti-inflammatory medicines, physical therapy, rest, heat, and in some cases short term bite splint therapy. It is possible for the their to be pain, locking, soreness, and/or tenderness in the jaw joint which could potentially be permanent. The temporomandibular joint can dislocate which can be caused by the surgeon opening the mouth excessively during extraction. Since you had many of these symptoms prior to removal of the teeth, it could just be amplified for the time being. You should definitely see your surgeon for a follow up appointment to help you get thru this flare up. Good luck!
You've . You've had the underlying symptoms of TMJ pain and bruxism long before you had your wisdom teeth extracted. If the extractions were done recently, then having you mouth opened wide during the procedure may have inflammed the situation a bit. A bruxism appliance should be considered in your situation. It is non-invasive, does not damage your teeth, and can be removed when necessary. The appliance does not stop you from grinding, but rather keeps your teeth from hitting and places your jaw in a more relaxed position. This should help your symptoms and help prevent chipping of your teeth.
TMJ exacerbation. You have a chronic TMJ problem which was exacerbated by your wisdom tooth removal. This usually temporary. See an oral surgeon to help you through this. You may eventually need to see a TMJ expert. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society.