Is it ok to give my 2 year old breast milk since i just birthed his brother a week ago? My son is 2 years and 2 months old and now that he is a big brother he wants to have what his brother is having when i breast feed him. I tried very hard to breast fee

Dr. Marius Wechsler

In brief: There

There is nothing unhealthy about your breast milk for your 2 yr. Old.
I would recommend that you offer it in a cup though, as there is no reason to encourage your toddler to believe he should be treated the same as a newborn. Some regression in behavior is common when a new baby arrives, but it should not be encouraged. Instead shower your 2 yr. Old with praise for being the very important "big brother.".

In brief: There

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Whole milk

Provide whole milk and explain why his baby brother needs breast milk for his growth and development.

In brief: Whole milk

Dr. Shontae Buffington