Is there anything that can cause nausea, loss of apatite, delayed menstruation and a dark red/brown discharge of vaginal tissue? Iv shown persistent nausea coupled with a stabbing pain in my lower abdomen starting two months ago and i completely lost my a

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: If

If you have not taken a pregnancy test then you need to do so immediately.
Based on your symptoms, with spotting, nausea, and absence of periods, please see your doctor and have an immediate evaluation. If a urine pregnancy test is negative then you may need a blood pregnancy test. Spotting/bleeding can occur during a pregnancy. Please be seen immediately by your doctor for testing.

In brief: If

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Steven Seres