What can I take for heavy gas symtoms, blouted stomach, upset stomach pain? I have gas, pain in upper part of stomach from blouting, upset stomach

You . You can try gas-x or beano for your gas and bloating. As far as upset stomach is concerned, try an acid blocker like pepcid, (famotidine) or Prilosec otc is good or even pepto. Also i recommend you schedule a visit with your primary care doctor to make sure you are not dealing with an ulcer, gastritis, etc. You will need a complete evaluation/work up. Best of luck.