When is it safe for me to kiss, touch, cuddle, etc, with my girlfriend again? My girlfriend got sick with the stomach flu last thursday night, she stopped throwing up on friday morning around 8 am. At 8:30 am i came to visit her and stayed with her throug

In brief: Uncertain

The length of time you are contagious with stomach varies depending which virus is the cause.
Usually the period lasts from several days to 2 weeks.

In brief: Uncertain

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If you want to be safe wait one to two weeks after her symptoms have resolved in order to reduce transmission.
The responsible virus can be shed after the symptoms have subsided therefore waiting one to two weeks should suffice.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vicken Poochikian