Should i seek medical attention? I woke up with a stomach ache yesterday and went to work while at work i passed out and then threw up. I went home and couldnt keep anything down but water. I threw up two more times yesterday and slept alot. (if i stand u

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You could be dealing with a stomach flu.
However the fact that you are dizzy leads me to believe you may be dehydrated. This can be dangerous. Therefore if you are still vomiting and dizzy you should see a doctor right away. If your symptoms have resolved completely then you like had a stomach flu that has passed. For the future in these situations make sure you always drink plenty of fluids. Take care.

In brief: You

Dr. Eric Weisman