How can I make the pain go away? I have developed some red bumps on the back of my neck. It never itches but i was unable to sleep last night because it felt as if little ants were constantly biting at the area on the back of my neck. Any idea what this c

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: It

It sounds like you could be dealing with something called herpes zoster or shingles.
This is a rash that can be painful and can appear like red blisters on the skin. It is caused by a reactivation of the varicella-zoster virus, the virus that causes chickenpox. Otherwise you could be dealing with a dermatitis or infectious process. It is very difficult to say without actually seeing the lesions in question. Please see your doctor right away. Best of luck.

In brief: It

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson