Im experienceing extreme lower back, hip, and knee pain how do I get my dr to do further testing I have a cyst inside my spine at C4 as well as a herniated disc at c6, and arthritis in my lower back hips and knees. I was in a car accident 4 months ago and

Dr. Andre Panagos
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Talk with your doc

You need to tell you doctor your concerns, if he/she does not listen consider finding another doctor.

In brief: Talk with your doc

Dr. Andre Panagos
Dr. Andre Panagos
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Keep

Keep a log of your symptoms so that you can describe them, including what makes your pain better or worse, and any treatments you do to relieve your pain.
Then please see your doctor and describe the symptoms. You could also seek a second opinion. It is especially important to be seen because of your herniated discs and cyst on your cervical spine.

In brief: Keep

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine