I got a piercing and i think its infected. I got my nips pierced and my left one wont heal its been about 8 months, i get little blisters of pus or blood on the side of the ring and sometimes it even hurts to touch it. Today i finally took it out. Any ide

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: It

It sounds like you need oral antibiotics which would require you to see a doctor. In the meantime you can clean the area with hydrogen peroxide or iodine and apply anti-bacterial ointment like neosporin or Bacitracin to the affected area twice a day.
This may or may not help, if it does not see your doctor for appropriate treatment. Good luck.

In brief: It

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson