I'm worried from HIV dear doctor i'm worried from hiv, i had protect sex with a sex worker in dubai, i did french kiss and she sucked my penis with condom on then the condom just flip over a little bit and she fit it back. Then i did 7 minute of sex with

Dr. Dominic Riganotti
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: The

The likelihood of you contracting HIV is extremely extremely low.
As i tell my patients....The name of the game is type of fluid that's exposed and the viral load of the virus in the fluid. An open wound in your mouth would increase your risk. An open wound or lesion in her vagina would also increase the risk. It sounds as if this is not your case. The only real exposure is the french kissing. There is HIV virus in the saliva of persons whom are not completely suppressed. There has been no documented case of transmission from saliva (this is contingent on no open lesions remember). I would rest easy...Its likely your ruminating over the encounter. Please be aware the sex trade is fraught with HIV carriers. There are other std's such as hep c which is equally serious...And possibly moreso because there is treatment but serious side effects accompany it. As of 2012 there is no vaccination. There may never be a vaccination. The HIV virus is the most complicated structure the medical and scientific community has encountered in regards to a cure. The best bit of advice is not to contract it in the first place. Please be safe.

In brief: The

Dr. Dominic Riganotti
Dr. Dominic Riganotti
Dr. Jane Van Dis