Pea sized lumps on my penis ok so the other day i was masturbating and after i was done i looked down and saw that i had two pea sized bumps on the shaft of my penis and one on my scrotum I have had sex before but used a condom I have had these bumps fo

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The fact that lotion worked leads me to believe that you may be dealing with dry skin/dermatitis.
Otherwise you could be dealing with cysts or even warts. It is very difficult to say without actually examing you and getting a more detailed history. The smart thing for you to do is visit a doctor for a complete evaluation. Lastly, remember to always protect yourself with condoms. Take care.

In brief: The

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham