How can I find out if I have an autoimmune disease?

Discuss with doctor. Your doctor can order some basic screening tests if warranted (if you have symptoms or risk factors of autoimmunity). An immunologist or a rheumatologist can perform a more detailed evaluation and initiate treatment if an autoimmune disease is found.
Ask your doctor. Autoimmune diseases are some of many potential causes of fatigue, joint pain, rashes, fevers, and other symptoms. Your primary doctor is the best person to ask about these, to see if lab tests or referral to a specialist is needed.