Where can I get help for my anxiety disorder?

Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: Start

With your family doctor. Medical issues can cause anxiety.
If you are medically cleared, make an appointment with a board certified psychiatrist who can recommend a treatment plan for you, which may include therapy and/or medications.

In brief: Start

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Alfredo Soto

In brief: Depends

Like anything else, anxiety comes at different levels of severity.
If your anxiety is mild or is specific to a situation (like a fear of flying), a brief dose of psychotherapy with a social worker is enough. If it is more general or not as mild, you may want to see a psychologist who is more trained or your general doctor for medication. If it is really impairing you may want to see a psychiatrist.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Alfredo Soto
Dr. Alfredo Soto
Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Anxiety Treatment

I commend you for wanting to improve your Emotional Health! Resources: 1.
Your family Physician 2. Psychiatrist in private practice 3. Psychiatrist in an outpatient medical Clinic 4. Psychologist in private practice Take the initiative by making telephone call and following through.

In brief: Anxiety Treatment

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar