Why do I get dizzy after taking vitamins? I was dizzy all the time before i found out that taking a multi vitamin was the problem. I tried vitamin C and d still the same problem. I found one doctor that said it was not the vitamins, that it was my heart

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: It

It may have been one of the ingredients in the vitamin such as the filler or a food color. You may want to try to find out what type of vitamins they were so that you can avoid those ingredients in the future.

In brief: It

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Heart problems

Heart problems are much more likely to cause feelings of dizziness than multivitamins -- unless you're allergic or intolerant to some of the fillers or other contents in the vitamins.
Some companies include various herbs in their products, and you need to read labels to see what you're getting. Also research products you're considering using. Consumerlab.Com is a great resource for this.

In brief: Heart problems

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Eric Weisman