What will happen if my anemia is left untreated?

Depends. What is the cause of your anemia? This is the most important question. And how severe is your anemia? Is it progressively worsening? If your anemia is mild and due to iron deficiency related to menstrual bleeding, then you may not have much problem. But if your anemia is severe, and due to kidney problem, bone marrow problem, GI bleeding or cancer, it can be life threatening!
Not recommended. Anemia needs to be properly diagnosed in terms of subtype and what causes it. After adequate diagnostic workup by a qualified physician, appropriate treatment should be started. If left untreated, anemia may become worse and lead to various complications. Also, since anemia is frequently caused by an underlying condition, not treating that condition can have additional complications.