Do people have allergic reactions to botox? Do some people have allergic reactions to botox, and if so, what symptoms does it cause? .

Dr. Terrence Higgins
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: I

I am in the top 1% of all injectors of Botox (based on volume) in the us and have never seen a true allergic reaction to botox.
.. Best of luck to you.

In brief: I

.. Best of luck to you.
Dr. Terrence Higgins
Dr. Terrence Higgins
Dr. Marcus Peterson
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Any

Any product can cause an allergic reaction, particularly if it has a protein component.
Botox is used in such small amounts that it is very unusual to have any allergic reaction. I have never seen a reaction that would be classified as an allergic reaction to botox. Best wishes dr. Peterson.

In brief: Any

Dr. Marcus Peterson
Dr. Marcus Peterson
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: A

A person can have an allergic reaction to just about anything.
Having an allergy to Botox is a possibility, but a rare one. Good luck from nyc. For more info visit www.Drgrossman.Com.

In brief: A

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Leonard Grossman