What kinds of side effects are common with botox? What possible side effects should I be prepared for if I decide to get botox injections? .

Botox . Botox side effects are essentially non existent. The main issues are the results and effects of the needle punctures and action of the botox. A needle puncture can leave a small spot or possible bruise, although this is very unusual. The Botox can be injected in inappropriate locations that can lead to irregular muscle actions. When you first get botox, start simple and see how it goes for you. Best wishes dr. Peterson.
Weird . Weird "side effects" are listed on the Botox website such as "loss of strength and muscle weakness all over the body", "double vision", "blurred vision and drooping eyelids, "hoarseness or change or loss of voice (dysphonia)", "trouble saying words clearly (dysarthria)", "loss of bladder control", "trouble breathing", "trouble swallowing". I have been injecting for 15 years and have never seen these. It is a very safe drug if injected by a skilled practitioner.
There . There are side effects listed in the literature provided from the Botox manufacturers that include a multitude of never seen effects of Botox cosmetic... I am in the top 1% of all injectors of Botox in the us based on volume injected, and have never seen any true side effect of botox... If injected by someone not familiar with the facial musculature, you can see brows dropped or eyebrows peaked... For these reasons, you should consult a plastic surgeon. Best of luck to you.
Most . Most of the undesirable side effect related to Botox are connected to the practioner's lack of experience and less than optimal knowledge of anatomy. The most common side effects would be: lack of post treatment symmetry, droopiness of the eye lid or the brow. Good luck from nyc. For more info visit www.Drgrossman.Com.